Sunday, March 12, 2017

Bargain of the Day

99 cents for Kindle, under ten bucks for the actual book:  The Complete Fiction of H. P. Lovecraft: H. P. Lovecraft: 9780785834205: Amazon.com: Books  The Complete Fiction of H.P. Lovecraft collects the author's novel, four novellas, and fifty-three short stories. Written between the years 1917 and 1935, this collection features Lovecraft's trademark fantastical creatures and supernatural thrills, as well as many horrific and cautionary science-fiction themes, that have influenced some of today's writers and filmmakers, including Stephen King, Alan Moore, F. Paul Wilson, Guillermo del Toro, and Neil Gaiman. Included in this volume areThe Case of Charles Dexter Ward, "The Call of Cthulhu," "The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath," "At the Mountains of Madness," "The Shadow Over Innsmouth," "The Color Out of Space," "The Dunwich Horror," and many more hair-raising tales.

3 comments:

George said...

I can't resist! I'm buying this! Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

I knew you'd jump on it. I got the Kindle edition.

Jeff Meyerson said...

I'm sure I read most of these, but like you and George there is no way I can resist this. Last week Dickens, this week Lovecraft!