Thursday, March 19, 2015

Free for Kindle for a Limited Time

The Axeman of Storyville (Cash Laramie & Gideon Miles Series Book 7) - Kindle edition by Heath Lowrance. Mystery, Thriller & Suspense Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.: New Orleans, 1921. It’s a new world for former U.S. Marshal Gideon Miles, now retired and running one of the most popular jazz clubs in the city. But when a deranged axe murderer strikes at the prostitutes of Storyville, and the Black Hand takes up arms, Miles is drawn back into the world he knows so well--the world of evil men, buried secrets, and violent death. Just like old times.

3 comments:

Jeff Meyerson said...

I did it again. Every time I go to buy one of these it turns out I already bought it.

Jeff

Stephen Mertz said...

I've read this one. An excellent novel.

mybillcrider said...

Yes, I have, too. Good stuff.