Monday, April 11, 2016

Coming from Stark House Press

STARK HOUSE PRESS: Scratch a Thief / House of Evil 978-1-933586-99-1 Two classic crime stories from the early 1960s: a cop with a grudge pursues an ex-con who wants to go straight, and a failing B-actor becomes involved with a Hollywood sex cult. New introduction by Ki Longfellow. May 2016.  

What this description doesn't tell you is that the book contains a wonderful memoir/introduction by Ki Longfellow.  I know you're tired of hearing me say it, but Stark House has the best introductions anywhere, and this is another one that's worth the price of admission.

3 comments:

George said...

I'm ordering this book right now, even though I have the originals! I agree: STARK HOUSE books have the best introductions.

Randy Clark said...

I had gotten a used copy of a Stark House collection of three Harry Whittington novels from Amazon for literally one cent and postage. It arrived today and I found that it had an inscription and autograph from David Lawrence Wilson, who wrote the introduction.

mybillcrider said...

And a great intro it is, too.