Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Free for Kindle for a Limited Time

Waiting For a Comet (Jo Harper Book 1), Richard Prosch - Amazon.com  During the long, hot spring of 1910 it seemed all 12-year-old Jo Harper could do was wait. Wait for her father, wait for her friends, wait for the comet that might appear in the sky and wipe out the whole town of Willowby, Wyoming once and for all. But when wild west legend Abby Drake arrives in town lugging an orphaned baby calf, an old-fashioned revolver, and a mystery shrouded with superstition, it’s up to Jo to take action. Why is Abby in town? Who is she after? And what secrets can Jo coax out of her own arch enemy, Emily Bly? 

Action, humor, and real life history combine for an exciting mystery about one girl’s summertime quest for family, friendship, and justice on the windburnt Wyoming range at the dawn of a new century.

3 comments:

St. said...

Looks awful. Count me out.

Tom Johnson said...

Ah, I ordered it. I'll give it a try. I enjoyed juvenile fiction as a kid. Believe me, it's got to be better than 90% of the stuff being published today.

Jeff Meyerson said...

Looks good to me.

Jeff